Ecommerce Marketing Assistant
6 Month Paid Placement
An incredible opportunity to join a fast growing eco-friendly supplements start-up!
⭐ £20k per year equivalent (pro-rata 25 hours per week)
⭐ Flexible/remote working
⭐ Become a digital marketing expert
⭐ Potential to grow in the business
⭐ Free products
⭐ Friendly, passionate and supportive team
As the UK's only zero plastic supplement company we're looking for Marketing Assistant to be at the heart of driving our marketing campaigns, large and small.
As a start-up this is an all-encompassing role which will entail a range of duties and a unique chance to learn a broad range of marketing skills.
With your help to increase the growth of this ethical business you will be rewarded by learning new skills and grow confidence in your areas of marketing expertise.
Should the right candidate support our growth there is potential to grow within the business. This role is suitable for remote working.
- Help to develop marketing plans and advertising to reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives.
- Perform analysis on market trends and deliver research findings.
- Produce creative promotional and advertising material, including images, videos, Facebook & Google Ads, blog posts.
- Run social media accounts and aim to enhance audience engagement.
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Develop a portfolio of trusted external marketing consultant to help achieve marketing goals.
- Maintain and update customer database and respond to customer messages.
- Skills: Adaptable, can-do attitude, self-sufficient.
- Education: Degree in marketing or health related subject preferable.
- Preferably based in the West Midlands as some meetings will be required.
Don't miss your chance to join this amazing journey! Email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Wishing you the best of luck.
Grace and Mark