Apple Oat Vegan Pancakes for Pancake Day
Nothing says Pancake Day quite like a stack of fluffy vegan pancakes. If you’ve been searching for the perfect delicious and vegan pancake recipe, look no further! This easy to follow recipe is sure to please everyone on your special holiday breakfast table.
- 121g Oat Flour
- 5g Quick Oats
- 3g Cinnamon Baking Powder
- 122g Unsweetened Applesauce
- 120ml Oat Milk (unsweetened)
- 40g Maple Syrup
- 2ml Coconut Oil (for the pan)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, quick oats, cinnamon, and baking powder. Stir in the apple sauce, oat milk, and maple syrup. Heat a nonstick pan over medium-low heat.
- Lightly brush the pan with the oil. Spoon the batter into the pan in 1/3 cup portions. Cook the pancakes for about four minutes per side. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve and enjoy!
Amount per serving
Optional toppings: Vegan butter, maple syrup, agave nectar, fresh fruit, powdered sugar, vegan yogurt or nut butter.
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months. Reheat in a dry pan or a toaster.
Serving size: One serving is 2 pancakes.
No Oat Milk: Use almond milk instead.
No Coconut Oil: Use avocado oil instead.